Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Heart Day!

Valentine's Weekend was a love-filled, sweet time! Aaron and I enjoyed a nice evening out at one of our favorite Columbus restaurants, J. Broussards. Their entire menu is fabulous and has been featured in Southern Living. Needless to say, the food just melts in your mouth, especially their molten chocolate cake! Plus, it was just great to have a romantic date night as the two of us. Aaron left this morning for three weeks of Safety School in New Mexico, so I'll definitely be missing him... FAIPing has spoiled me in terms of military life, I'm afraid.
We had a fellowship dinner after church on Sunday, so I made these cookies for dessert. The Cookie Mama was my inspiration, though my skills (and patience) could use some improvement! Our friends baptized their little boy, so it was a sweet and special morning.

We exchanged Valentines when we got home and Will really enjoyed opening his cards. And I love my beautiful roses from my two guys... such sweethearts!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope you are doing well! I've been thinking about you. Your cookies look awesome!

jenny said...

Love the cookies, Paige! Hope this time while Aaron's away goes by quickly. :-)