September 10- Fini-flight at the 50th FTS
September 14- IFF (Introduction to Fighter Fundamentals) course begins
November 9- IFF Graduation
November 18/19- Loading up the moving truck (we'll be doing a partial DITY "Do it yourself")
November 22-PCS (Permanent Change of Station) to North Carolina just in time for Thanksgiving!
December 17- Aaron starts the F-15E B-course (approx. 9 months of training)
We are very excited about this next chapter, but moving is certainly bittersweet. Columbus has become a home to us in many ways, and there are many people and things we will really miss. Soooo, we have about three months left, and a long list of must-do's... some fun, some not as much. I've started going through the house, trying to get rid of things we don't need/use and of course, organize anything I can in hopes of making the move as smooth as possible. I kept stumbling across all sorts of Aaron's patches, and realized I might be able to clean up the clutter and do something special for Aaron at the same time. So....
5 comments:
Hey Paige, that looks terrific! And I know that Aaron must be really proud that you did that for him. Love you, Mom
So do you know where in NC you are going? and will this be for good? So glad you are all doing well!
I love the patches frame! I really can't wait for you guys to move. I know it will be bittersweet.
Hey Mary Kathryn!
We're headed to Seymour-Johnson AFB in Goldsboro. Right now, it's just for the nine months while Aaron trains in the F-15E, but we're hoping to get a follow-on assignment to stay for the next three years. We'll see...
Love the patches framed :) Hope you guys have a safe move to NC! I know you guys are so excited to be closer to family! :)
Post a Comment