Saturday, February 19, 2011

Check Out My New Shirt!


We're excited to announce that baby #2 should be arriving sometime around September 28th! Any prayers are greatly appreciated!

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Paige and Aaron!! How exciting! :) Prayers coming your way for a safe and easy pregnancy!

Tim and Melissa McBee said...

Congratulations to you all! Hope you're feeling great!!

Esther Johnson said...

So excited for you guys! What a wonderful blessing!

jenny said...

Yay yay yay!! Trav just told me the news (via Aaron) and we are thrilled for you! Hope all's going well in your department. :-)

Teresa said...

So excited for you and Aaron, and for Will! LOVE Will's t-shirt, too cute!! He'll be the sweetest big brother! You're in our prayers!

Shannon said...

I love his shirt. So fun! I'm super excited! Congratulations!

The Akins Family said...

Yay Paige! Crazy thing is that I have been checking your blog lately expecting/hoping to hear this news! I hope you are feeling great!
Congratulations from the Akins Family!

whippetmom said...

Elizabeth told me I needed to come check out the blog :) Congrats!! So excited for you guys!!

Amanda B. said...

You need to post a poll for gender ;) Can't wait to meet this little one!

Samantha & Tyler said...

So excited for you Paige! September is a pretty awesome month :) Hope you are feeling great!

Stewart Family said...

Yay! Congratulations to all of you. It is so exciting to add another one! I hope that you are starting to feel better. Good luck with everything! I will watch your blog a little closer so I don't miss out on everything.